TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Tomatoes and onions with Italian dressing

That's all, Q?? No protein? Did you have protein earlier in the afternoon/evening?

Can you tell eating protein is very important to me? Have I run out of questions yet?

...I gotta go get clothes outta the dryer & reload. The dryer, Bob, not a gun.

A ginormous bowl of imitation cornflakes. I'm inspired by a slight drop in weight to stop buying tubs of gummy worms to drown my sorrows in. I just want to fit back into some of my clothes. I'm sort of tall and the last time I weighed myself , I was 173.0lbs. I just want to get back to a size 12.
I'm going from an all time high that had my 14s tight, Merry, to a 12 heading into 10s. (I just bought a pair of size 10 jeans - they're tight, but by golly, I can wear them! '-) We can do it! I support you! Lemme know if you want me to share any of my "experience, strength & hope" from the last year & a half w/you. No gimmicks or strict anything; just mindful & a little bit of effort.

Thank you d's! Good deal , heading back to size 10!

I think having fresh garden veggies helps and sticking to a heart healthy diet and climbing the stairs every chance I get. Four years ago I got down to 150 by living on the third floor and doing the stairs as much as possible and walking everywhere. I like the way I look even though I've got a wicked muffin top if I wear the wrong clothes. And things are getting more interesting and rewarding on a personal level.

You sound great, Merry! I'm sooo glad!! (((big hugs!)))

And you're right about the stairs and walking - I do that, too, & I love it.

I use walking a lot at work & taking the stairs there w/intent as free exercise, all day long, on the clock. '-)

^5!
Pork chops and peas

((((((Goldilocks!))))))

I'm REALLY gonna miss seeing you at the Meetup!! :-(

I'm going to miss you and Kate too, d's girl!  I was really looking forward to meeting both of you.    :-(

George was all set for a game of dominoes, too.

((((((d's girl))))))

What did I miss? Why aren't you going to see Goldi at the meetup?
George and I went out for supper tonight.  He had a steak sandwich and fries, and I had a white pizza.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service