TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

You have a pub just down the street?
BBQ chicken on the grill. and fresh greem beans and bacon cooked in the pressure cooker.
George and I had hot dogs tonight.

We are having my "everything but the kitchen sink" pasta salad. Made with Wacky Mac, (tri color rotini) ham, pepperoni, and turkey breast lunch meats, provolone, cheddar, and swiss cheeses, black, green pimento stuffed, kalamata, and Sicilian style olives, red, yellow, orange, and roasted red peppers, celery, onion, brocoli, and cauliflower, all drenched in Italian, Ranch, Balsamic vinagrette, and bleu cheese dressing, plus a little mayo and sour cream.

Oh, and I almost forgot, peppered bacon.

Teebs, that pasta salad sounds awesome! ...sure wish I was in Largo, FL right about now.
Reply by TeeBubbaDee 5 hours ago
We are having my "everything but the kitchen sink" pasta salad. Made with Wacky Mac, (tri color rotini) ham, pepperoni, and turkey breast lunch meats, provolone, cheddar, and swiss cheeses, black, green pimento stuffed, kalamata, and Sicilian style olives, red, yellow, orange, and roasted red peppers, celery, onion, brocoli, and cauliflower, all drenched in Italian, Ranch, Balsamic vinagrette, and bleu cheese dressing, plus a little mayo and sour cream.

Oh, and I almost forgot, peppered bacon.

Teebub.....you left out the alfalfa hay and pigs feet.
Ahhhhh, maybe next time Bob. But I draw the line at grits,
I took my sister out to a high calorie lunch so I'll probably just grab a snack at an outdoor concert I'm going to tonight.
Two Johnsonville brats, no bun, store bought potato salad and store bought pasta salad....all washed down with Pepsi swigged right outta the two liter bottle.
I haven't decided what I'm having yet. Probably a Sundried Tomato/Chicken sausage w/some mixed veggies.

What brand of chicken sausage do you like?

I've tried a couple and don't like them.

Maybe it's not the chicken, but the flavorings???

Maybe I should just buy plain?

Maybe I should stop saying maybe...

Maybe you should *shush* for one second & let me tell you! 

Brand: Al Fresco

Type: SunDried Tomato w/Basil.

Trader Joe's also used to have really good ones, but I haven't shopped there in quite some time.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service