TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

I believe she is headed for her hideout ranch in south Texas.
Scrambled eggs w/cheese, sausage, polenta, grape tomatoes & toast. mmm mmm good!
Hey....pretty close...I had Grits with hash browns and bacon and toast.
George and I are having pork chops and corn on the cob.
My brother John and his wife Linda are in town from Colorado, and Mother made salmon patties, sweet corn, baked beans and several more side items for dinner tonight. It was great.
We went to High Point and I had whole catfish, white beans, fresh tomatoes and Ice tea. Caleb had a Caleb Burger.
Catfish at the Cat Spring County Club!
Just wolfed down a nice fat cheezboiguh, with double hot pepper cheese, fresh Bibb lettuce, a slathering of mayo, thick horseradish pickle chips and a nickel slice of onion on a grilled sesame bun. An iced Coke to drink and lemon / raspberry sherbet for desert. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself...
Ribeye, potato and salad and the same for Caleb
d@mn, Snagg, I wanna eat w/you!
PA, did you actually cook tonight??
I had a beef frank, sauteed Vidalia onion (I know, I have sauteed Vidalia onions every night '-), seasoned black beans w/green chiles & corn.

Vanilla yogurt & a handful of dried cranberries for dessert.
Right now, I am mightily resisting the urge to slap together an assload of nachos. I WANTS 'EM, I NEEDS 'EM, I GOTS TA GOTS TA HAVE 'EM...

No, I don't gots ta have 'em. They wouldst enact a vengeance too terrible to be considered, shortly after I turn out the lights and attempt to take my evening rest...Nope, won't be able to blame the dogs for this one, No no no no no....
NACHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service