TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11838

Replies to This Discussion

They were just there.

I made steak fajitas and lemonade.

*wondering how I got dragged into this lettuce mess*

I'm fixing "baby back ribs"  I'm feeling guilty...I like babies....:-(

*wondering how I got dragged into this lettuce mess*

You just happened along at just the right time.....Uh huh...

sundried tomato & something chicken sausage & leftover fried rice.

I'm wanting a pizza.

Chili dogs & beans...Watch out....:)
Roast beef and green beans

Well, I stopped tonight at the new yuppie joint.  As you may remember, I've commented that their food seemed a little dry. I was wondering if that was by design.  Tonight I got some sort of a turkery sammich, with swiss cheese, I think, and it might of been sun dried tomatoes, and a green sauce.  I'm happy to say, it wasn't dry!  It was pretty good.

So I don't think I can, in all good conscience, complain about that dryness any more.  However, now I have another bitch......that sammich wasn't dry, but it sure seemed SMALL!

Oh well....they do have a real nice staff there....I enjoy chatting with them, even if none of 'em put a greasy thumb print on the bill.

"Mrs Young, is it true your little boy is slowly acquiring good taste?"

Let us know when she answers so you can tell us what she said.
'-)
We went to Bart's Barbecue. I ate a BBQ sandwich and white beans. Caleb had  a grilled cheese and curly fries. I hate curly fries by the way.
Me and LC...cheese ravioli.  I have TWO....2 heads of iceberg in the fridge...WTH?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service