TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Leftovers...rice pasta spaghetti with white wine and caper sauce, a side of green beans and a glass of wine.

Your leftovers sound better than 3 dollar pizza!

I mentioned last night that tonight might be the whitefish night....and so it was.

As we've learned from Red Green, men CAN change, and to that end, I went to the VFW Friday Night fish fry here at The Soo, instead of the Lockview Restaurant.  It was $10 for all you can eat deep fried whitefish,  It also came with a baked potato, baked beans, slaw, a roll and dessert.  The fish was a little overcooked, but what the hey, it was a volume deal!

The gout is already flaring up!

Gout used to be called "the rich man's disease". You should be proud of yourself for having it.

That I am, P.A.

Although I'm rich in many things, money isn't one of them, come to think of it.

I'd heard somewhere that eating a bunch of Chester's Cheese Puffcorn would alleviate the gout, so thats

what I'm doing right now.

Mushroom pizza.
Two pork chops that I'm going to prepare on my new "George Forman" grill. A vegetable medley, and some orange juice. 
We're going to go out and eat tonight. Haven'r decided where yet, so I don't have a clue what I'm having.

It was another round of whitefish tonight, at the Lockview Restaurant.  It was excellant....they know how to do it.  $13.99 (less 10% courtesy discount to Long Ships Motel clientele)....salad, rolls, 8 oz piece of fish (I had mine sauteed), choice of potato and veggie....beverage extra.

Not only all of that, but the waitress calls you "hun"!

I like a place where the waitress call you "hun".

I may have mentioned that before.

Makes you feel kinda special. don't it?

Now, in the deep South they make "Hun" a two sylabol word.

They do that with a lot of one syllable words, don't they?
Most all of 'em.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service