TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11838

Replies to This Discussion

Pasta w/mild Italian sausage & Vodka sauce. Yummy. Ducatiman is non-plussed by Vodka sauce,

while I love it.  So I have it when he's out of town. '-)

It is Monday so we went to Jersey Mike's
Are you coming down for a Brave's game & the Varsity soon?

I don't know when.

I finally called my doctor today and he put on on antibiotics again. I am very tired of not feeling well. I can't really say I am sick just not well.

Jewish antibiotic=chicken soup.

I wish you get better soon.   You won't know how sick you were until you're better.

I'm glad you called your doc. I thought you'd gotten over it. :-(

I had a lovely piece of fresh Tilapia w/schmeer of mayo covered w/finely crushed Cheetos alongside a serving of broccoli.  Soon to followed by......

*off to 'after dinner' thread.*

I'm going to have a meatball splash. Home made sauce and meatballs on a hoagy roll.

Grilled Pork Loin

Roasted Sweet Potaoes with maple syrup.

Fish and chips, slaw, and an iced tea.  Yum!

I was at the grocer. It's too damn hot to cook. I see this El Paso "tortilla stuffing". Perfect, I think--how bad can it be?

That bad. OMG!!! I threw it away after two bites.

I'm still hungry. I'm not cooking anything in this heat.

I should have known better! Dammit!

btw, when leaving the grocer there was an unattended toddler in the car next to me. The car was running, but I was still concerned.

I called the Police. Did I do the right thing? My neighbor thinks I should have left it alone, that the child was fine...

absolutely not! omg - the things that happen to babies & toddlers & little kids when they're left alone in cars! Jeez!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service