TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Disaster had struck the Allen family or at least Caleb and I. High Point, the meat and three,  where we almost always go for dinner on Saturday night has started closing at 2pm on Saturday. What do we do? Tonight we went to Logan's Roadhouse which I  think should change it name to Redneck Heaven. The food wasn't bad but it was too expensive. It was also too loud in there. I guess we will have to find a new Saturday night place.
What a predicament....Holy Camoli....

Fairly predicable for me, although I have been pigging out a lot lately.

Tonight was a iceberg lettuce salad with tomato and mozzerella cheese and diced sauteed cod, Italian dressing and a slice of the, yep you guessed it, yuppie bread and butterlike substance.

I think I'm gonna throw caution to the wind and make some popcorn....to consume while watching the Red Wingless Stanley Cup playoffs.

Homemade split pea soup w/carrots, onions, & the left-over ham & corn bread...Tomorrow I will add rice on the side.
Awww......go for it and put the rice on the plate too.

I guess a plate would be a good place for it....:0

I had two microwaved beer brats on wheat bread with sweet pickle relish and spicy brown mustard. 
Microwave just doesnt do those brats justice.
It'll make 'em behave though.
:-D
Pizza with my son's election campain.

My oldest son won the city council election today by 4 votes.
Congratulations to your son and to you!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service