TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Mexi-dogs

Before d's asks...

Hot dog, refried beans, jack cheese, a little salsa--rolled in a warm tortilla

Interesting......

They're okay.

Sometimes I just want something quick and filling that doesn't make a big mess to clean up later.

Grilled chicken strips on a flour tortilla with taco blend shredded cheese, "hot" salsa, lettuce leaves, cilantro.
Ming Court Chinese Buffet. I ate too much but that is okay I will be hungry again in a couple of hours.
Catfish nuggets made outside on the colmeman stove to keep the house from getting to hot, homemede cole slaw, french fries....Maybe Boston cream pie for desert..Its in the fridge, but knowing I had a vanilla frosty for lunch......well....a tiny slice will be ok...:}

*we won't tell...promise.   ;=>*

I skipped dinner/supper altogether.   Well, I did have a couple forkfuls of 'tater salad.   I'm not hungry but I want to eat everything!   What's up with that?

Salad, Beer, Beer, well, maybe another beer.

Oh, I forgot the pear that I had. Have to eat healthy you know. A little bit of veggies, a little fruit and lots of liquid bread.

I also had liquid supper tonight but skipped the salad.

Pan-seared Cod, on a bed of wilted spinach w/sauteed garlic & onions,

yellow squash w/sauteed onions & macaroni & cheese, also w/sauteed onions.

And a couple of nice Scotches after. (a couple meaning one for me & one for D-man)

A nuked container of no fuss Pad Ped, and a sauteed chicken thigh.
A pile of wontons....on sale $2.99.  Two servings per box.  No one to share so I ate them all.  They were great!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service