TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

I had a sandwich and an apple for this evening's meal.....we went out for Mothers Day earlier and I had catfish with a nice sauce over it, a miniscule amount of  redskin potatoes and corn (the restaurant portioning, not mine), offerings from the salad bar, and a piece of cheesecake for dessert.  It was a nice meal and it was nice to get together with a few family members.
Cool!   You got to trade in old ones for new!!!!  What is this world coming to?
Chicken, green beans and crescent rolls

I'm gonna have leftover pot roast & gravy & new potatoes tonight.

Speaking of potatoes - I whipped up a makeshift potato salad for a picnic yesterday that turned out great!

I had leftover new potatoes from the night before - bite size chunks that I'd microwaved in the oven w/a little butter, finely chopped onion, garlic salt, pepper & thyme. So... yesterday I pulled the leftovers out of the fridge & simply stirred in some mayo & horseradish. It was great! And soooo easy.

Pancakes and bacon...easy. quick, tasted good.

*will eat healthy tomorrow*

We ate like pigs while we were in Williamsburg. Tonight I had 1/2 of a Jersey Mikes Sub.
Spaghetti and meatballs
I invited a friend for dinner. If he says yes, it will be fish and stuffed portabella mushrooms. If not, we have some Chinese leftovers to finish up.

Pan seared Silverbrite Salmon. That is one of my favorite entrees to have. And it's so quick & easy. AND...

there were 3 pieces of salmon in the package, so I cooked all of them & now have leftovers.

I had the salmon w/mac & cheese & Campari tomatoes.

mmm mmm good.

Bart's Barbecue

beef fajitas.

the grocer had pre-seasoned beef on sale. i added carmelized onions and peppers. a little avacado on the side. yum

Yum Quinn..I had avacado on my bacon & tomatoe sandwich last night.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service