TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11838

Replies to This Discussion

You think its hard on you P.A.?  You're not the one eating this stuff!  LOL! 

My recent physical disclosed some "out of normal" numbers...enough to scare me into the healthier diet....at least until the next blood draw in three months!!  LOL! 

Yup, settled on an iceberg lettuce salad, with baby spinach leaves, tomato, crumbled salmon pattie, shredded mozzarella and topped with Italian dressing.

Not as good as a trip to T-Bell, but not too bad.

I think tonight will be Jersey Mike's. Not so unhealthy.
I have some kidney beans & beets left over, so I will throw them on a salad w/ a little spinach leaves, tomato & some croutons, & dressing.
What kind of dressing?   I love beets and have been wondering what to do w/them.
I either make a fresh lime & honey dressing or if I'm lazy I use store bought ranch on one side & french on the other. Beats taste great on salad w/ kidney or garbanzo beans.
roast beef, with potatos, carrots, and gravy.
MMMMM.. Haven't had roast beef in a looong time..sounds good.

I noshed too much on salami & barbeque potato chips when I got home from work. Don't think I'll have dinner tonight.

I think I'll go to bed instead. ;-P

You're doing the best you can. You're doing more than most.
I agree...I am humbled.
I was there where those people are now & I can tell you I always admired the people who came from their churches or their homes or even some of the stronger homeless people who would put their time in to help the homeless.....There are a lot of good people out there & about as many different reasons for being homeless as there are people themselves.......Thanks Olivia & any others who volunteer their time to help...We are all in this together.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service