TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11841

Replies to This Discussion

Its kinda early to be talking about supper, I haven't even had lunch yet.
UPDATE: I mowed the grass at the lighthouse until almost 7PM, so after I went in to the rib joint and had, guess what, ribs for dinner (supper)!
Hiya, Stir!
Hey Deez!
I had great Swiss and mushroom 3 egg omlet breakfast on Sunday paid for by a great lookin lady with a hat.
That sounds like a delicious breakfast, Aggie, and I KNOW the company was fab! '-)
(tell the hat wearer I sent a big "hi!" to her! '-)

Tonight I had rotisserie chicken, sauteed Baby 'bellas (yep, thought of Chez ;-) & Vidalia onions & sauteed summer squash in butter w/garlic salt. mmm.... it was good.
Almost done with emptying my pantry...

Tonight will be pasta, chicken, artichoke hearts, and creamed spinach. Topped with parmesan.
Sounds good. I am getting a bit tired of Caleb's schedule of eating places. How would you like company tonight?
Come on up, I have plenty.
Bring dessert.
The State Park Manager is having his annual cookout and potluck this evening, and as usual, I'm invited. I wonder what he's featuring this time? I'm gonna concoct a great northern bean/tomato dish to take. Wish me luck.
2 dollar fish.
What you eat a gumpy?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service