TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

His own special concoction :-)

Yes and he has a Caleb sandwich at The Front Porch and the Caleb special at Jersey Mike's
Got some "soft shelled crab"!   Inquired at the grocer if they ever have them...next day, phone call...They do!   Just for me @ $3.99 each.  Okay, I'm a sucker....Gotta love 'em to pay that!
.....and the Butterfinger????
Yup...got one!!!  It's in the freezer!  If anything....I can be persistent!
Yay, You!!!!! Finally....
99¢ for a candy bar.....that's not right.  And it's not even "jumbo"!!!!  Neither are the soft shells...they're pretty skimpy.  Deep 'em deep enough and fry them up just right.....delish!!!

Pad Ped tonight, from the Chinese takeout place down the road apiece.  Y-e-e-e-e-e um!

Of further interest tho, may be my review of the alleged breakfast sandwich I bought at Subway this morning, on my way to work.  I'm sorry, but that thing, consisting of nuked egglike substance, one sausage pattie, American cheese slice and a few onions on an English muffin was without taste or texture.

I wonder if Jared has ever had one of those?

The egg sandwich didn't even look good on the commercial.

I've a few different sandwiches from there, didn't like any of them.

I read recently that they have overtaken McDonalds in fast food sales.

How? Why? Do we, has a nation, have no quality standards anymore?

I've always felt that of all the fast food joints, Subway's fare looks the least like what is shown in their commercials.  The taste sure isn't much either.

I think they overtook Mickey D's in total number of outlets recently, I don't know about sales.  Up in these parts, it would seem that McDonalds is still packing 'em in, much more so than Subway.

Their "teriyaki chx " was good...but I'm not one too much w/sandwiches off site (home)...*I'm so full of BS...I really do like a veggie sub  (hot) on occasion.*
I was gonna warm up the remainder of the pad ped, but got a call from my mother to come on over to her place around 5:30, for pass-teez.  Yum!  One of my favorites!  I think she's teaching my brother to make them....passing on the family recipe.  Some years ago she passed on the recipe to a sis-in-law, but I've never sampled her version.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service