TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11841

Replies to This Discussion

It sounds like a really good place to eat.
Dang, I was working the Demolition Derby so all I got was a quick salad on the way and my staple of peanuts and craisins while I was clerking.
It will be creamy risotto with basil sausage and tomatoes and zucchini from a friend's garden. White nectarine for dessert - they just keep getting better.
I am still trying to figure out what to have for lunch. Of course there are a few time zones between us.
Yes, I'm always a bit out of step. Time to eat now, it's 8:30. Bon appetit, whatever you're eating!
I had a burger at the rib joint, and of course, the unlimited pop (soda) that is a perk for all the workers. I may have a little something later, for supper.
Beef Franks sauteed w/Vidalia onions, mashed potatoes, collard greens & cornbread.
It's still chilly today, so I think I'll make mac & cheddar with ham and broccoli. I love one-dish meals when I'm feeling lazy.
I think I will come to France. Expect me anyday.
"I think I will come to France. Expect me anyday."

I'll triple the recipe, PA. You'd better bring Caleb.
"They threw me in the alley...
....when up comes this girl from France" ~ Bob Dylan's 115th Dream~

I know, I know, that doesn't have much to do with anything, but that's how my brain works sometimes.
I love it. You never know what alley I may be hanging around in.

,-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service