TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

I had dinner AFTER 10pm! Which is after my bedtime!!

I had Amy's Mac & Cheese w/a beef frank cut up into it. Hebrew National franks & knockwurst were buy one/get one free at Publix last week, so you'll be seeing that a lot on my menu. 

lol '-D

When I was married the only hotdogs we ever bought were Hebrew National (yummy).....Now I get the skinless or the no nitrates.....

Speak of the devil......I just replied to Kooner above about popcorn & the bf walked in while I was writing this & asked me if I wanted some popcorn.....He just handed it to me...microwave...1&1/2mins...LOL.

I think I'll collapse in front of the TV, eat bon bons and swill whiskey.
Homemade tacos which I am starting right this minute......seeya's

Margherita Salami

Cheddar Cheese and Crackers

Sliced Apple.

Cracker Barrel
Soup..Hunters Hodge Podge.  Very tasty w/a little bit of everything in it.

Spinach salad w/bleu cheese & goat cheese, followed by-

Cheeseburgers!! At home - yay!

and home fries, made w/new potatoes.

Jaylee... I mixed it up.... didn't want to take an hour frying them, so I "fake" cooked them first-

quartered them & microwaved them for about 6 minutes, then added them to already sauteeing onions.

It worked out really well, & took maybe 1/2 or a third less time.

Then... we had Coffee/Almond/Fudge ice cream w/Hershey's Chocolate Syrup for dessert!

...Ducatiman says I'm nesting tonight. I just thought I was in the mood for junk food.

New york strip on the grill, and a nuked potato. I like to buy in bulk, so I buy a whole loin of the steaks and then cut them myself. I only buy the loin when it is on sale, but I usually can get 20 to 22 steaks that cost approx. $2.50 apiece. Beats the heck outta going out and paying $15 for the same piece of meat.
Smart man...er...dog....er pup..:-D
WOOF!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service