TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

We gorged on huge chef salads....butter lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, eggs and grilled chicken tenders. I am so stuffed. 

I found some Chobani yogurt at a organic grocery yesterday...I may have to dig into that before bed.

Well, I decided to stop for supperdinner at the neighborhood bar in the little town down the road from me (it also being the little town up the road from where I work).  This was the same place the five aging bastards had breakfast at a couple of weeks ago, but that was in the dining room.  I bellied up to the bar, like I belonged there, and ordered a Coke, and looked over the menu, which included some St Patrick's Day items.  I passed on that stuff....I just didn't want to pay over ten bone for any meal containing cabbage.  I got a burger instead, which was slathered with some sort of cheese-like substance, touted as being "jalapeno spread.  I also got fries.  I must say, the meal was rather ordinary, the service ordinary, the amount of fries smallish,  and the bar patrons not really not very interesting.  Its good to get out once in awhile, though, and go to a place other than the donut shop or the Brew-Ha.  It broadens one's horizons. 
Glad you are broadening your horizons
Careful Stir...from the description if you eat that too often you may be broadening your backside.
Nope!  I've got old man butt....it moves around to the front instead.
That reminds me of my brother and his balding head...he used to say that he wasn't "losing his hair", it was just moving to his back."

lol! somehow saying what I had for dinner doesn't seem appropriate now. 

It's just not a good pairing w/bro's hairy back.

...I'll go get another cider.

Chardonnay pour moi....s'il tout plait....(forgive me Chez...)
ANTM? Kooner, are we speaking 2 different languages tonight?
Baked skinless chicken thighs with diced onions, cayenne pepper and a can of cream of mushroom soup, along with instant mashed potatoes.
...moving on...:-)
Almost sounded healthy!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service