TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

Ok...I guess it's midnight here.......Daylight savings time is over...Yeah..I like the longer days......Gnight all.....have a great long day tomorrow which is already here in Fl cuz...its almost 12:10 here........
Hey, thats right. It's now 12:38 am. Or is it PM? Or PMS. whatever. I should be in bed.
Yep, old AND sumthin!!! Please don't ask me define sumthin.

I think I'll make salmon patties tonight, and maybe some Ramen noodles.....the shrimp favored ones. 

The salmon patties were great....I just went on line and copied down the first recipe I found.  It was very simple....less is more, I guess.
I'm thinking maybe Chinese...some shrimp toast, shrimp lo mein [SY has made me hungry for seafood]. oooo....maybe I'll get the Seafood Delight--shrimp and lobster and scallops and crab. YUM
Tuna sandwich when I get in the kitchen, I had a tuna melt last night. I haven't eaten yet...Being out half the day & being very busy w/yard work & putting carpet in the screened in porch..It's late & I haven't even changed the clocks.....It says 8:15, but its 9:15 my stomach is saying...Feed me...Feed me.......

Ate at shoney, had two fish, green beans and tomatoes

Miami onion roll and egg noodles w/cheese & lemon pepper.
meatballs and whole wheat spaghetti
I hope you had some cake and presents to with that 'sgetti!

Thank you for the early birthday greeting, Jaylee!

No cake and presents today, I'll have them next Sunday.

I did have 2 chocolate chip cookies for dessert tonight, though!  :-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service