TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

Pasta with meat sauce.
We went to Zaxby's and I ate a grilled chicken sandwich. That was our third choice. The first two were close due to weather.

What's going on up there, P.A.? Did you guys get hit w/another snow storm? We had maybe an inch or less of snow on the ground this morning, but it was wet snow, & it must've been well above freezing, even tho the prediction was a low of 25º. My drive in to work @ 6:30 this morning was a piece of cake. No ice at all.

4 inches of dry snow. I thought everything was okay by this afternoon but Tony B's Fresh Burgers and Fries and Buddy's did not.

Yesterday afternoon was  huge mess. All of the snow fell right at rush hour and it was too cold for the salt and brine to work. It was 9 degrees this morning.

Wow! NINE!! Sheesh! I think of us as 'neighbors' of sorts, being 2 of the only southerners in the bunch. That's a world of difference from our weather today! It's 34º here right now. The forecast is a low in the mid 20's tonight, but that's what it was last night, & I doubt it got that low.

Speaking of southerners.... hey, Vinny66 - if you read this, welcome! I saw that you were on w/us & I've never crossed paths w/you before. You're the only other Atlantan I've seen here in ages. Maybe ever on tbd/Ning. There were a few of us on the orig. tbd.

I'm having Perrier and unsalted pitachios. I went down to the Sunset Point at Mallory Square this afternoon and had a sandwich so large that I probably won't eat again for a week.

What's for breakfast?

...I just had an egg & cheese sandwich on toast, a side of sausages & a delicious, fresh, strong cup of coffee. mmm!!!!!!

Home made taco's & tostadas.

Something with leftover Salmon.

Suggestions anyone?

Seriously, I don't know what to do with it, I can't reheat it because it would be overcooked then.

Hi, Quinn! (((hug)))

How about putting it in a hearty salad? greens & lots of other things that would be a treat.

some ideas-

onions, blueberries, nuts (walnuts, pine nuts, pecans, cashews, slivered almonds) artichoke hearts, a raw stir fry veggie medley, goat cheese, feta, mozzarella, bleu cheese, sundried tomatoes, sliced hard-boiled egg, dried cherries or cranberries, oh - I know what would be good w/salmon on a salad... an olive something.... can't think of the names, there's a couple - is "muffaletta" one? anyway - olives, chopped w/other stuff, like olive oil, you know what I mean, right? mmm, that would be good.

And soup to go w/it? If you don't want to make homemade soup, or don't have any on hand, how about Progresso Clam Chowder, or a good Tomato Bisque? Or Trader Joe's Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper soup, if you have a TJ's nearby? mmm...

ok. how's that?

I cooked thin, boneless pork chops in barbeque sauce last night. D & I will have those on toasted bread, as sandwiches, before we go out on our date. He'll have sliced raw onions on his. Mine will be sans onions.

You? Not eating onions????

o, and I decided on Salade Nicoise with salmon instead of tuna.

rotfl! Well, I guess there might be the isolated time or 2 that onions don't sound good on something to me. ;-)

Enjoy your Salmon Nicoise - Bon Appetit!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service