TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11845

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted salmon tonight, too! I had the opportunity to stop by Trader Joe's & pick some up, but I had an impromptu coffee date w/my ex after work & was waaay late getting home to let the poor pups out. :-(

sigh... what an unconventional world I live in... mr. hottie met my ex for coffee last week, for no reason at all, 'just because,' & I met him this week. He's a really cool guy, but I still find it odd. Odd, odd, odd. ;-p 

Odd...yup.  I see my ex's in my dreams all the time...don't want to IRL.   They are x's for a reason.  But good for you if it serves a purpose to tie up loose ends.

No idea of what to have for supper.  Had some spinach dip w/crackers  a bit ago and it seemed to take the edge off of having anything nutritious.  *sigh*

Yes, very odd.....but so adult isn't it. Everyone happy for everyone else. Oh, and your ex thinks my car is cool.....so he gets extra points! LOL
*wow!  D'man speaks!!!*

Yes, Jaylee, he does! 

...but only for a minute. that was a drive-by. He's got an 8pm Skype date w/his son.

lol! d@mmit! you busted me talking about our bizarre triangular friendship w/my ex. He told me today, btw, that it reminds him of this friendship b/t 2 characters on NCIS, his fave show. Apparently an FBI character is married to the main character's ex-wife, & the 2 are great friends. ha! life imitates art.

oh, and btw... your car IS cool. '-)

Sounds healthy, I ate a small original Italian sandwich. I ate at Logan's Roadhouse for lunch (Calebpaloosa continues) and was not hungry.

You know how sometimes those fast food items look so good on TV, and then, well......

Well, tonight I stopped at BK specifically to try one of those burgers laced with jalapenos and cheese.  Uh, thank you, I'll take the regular Whopper with cheese from now on.  I just hate it when I break Old Person Rule #1.....that being 'change sucks'.

Thanks for the taste test. I'll know to stick with the Whopper too :-)

Why?   Was it awful?  Something must have swayed you....

I just love the 'sea salt' fries from Wendys.....OMG...TDF.....!

The combination of the beef-ish meat with chedder and the peppers just didn't make it....some of the bites, containing the jalapenos, were really too hot...overpowering the other flavors.  Just my opinion, of course.

You moon-light as a food critic, don't you???

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service