TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

No cake and ice cream?

:-)

Is the middle one Pru by any chance? '-)

She did have a hat on.

On Friday nights, the greasy spoon has a family style dinner, for a small group of people whom I'm priviledged to be a part of.  I don't know what they're having tonight, but I know it'll be good and filling.  Price?  8 bucks.

If I ever come out to your neck of the woods I hope to visit that greasy spoon. Sounds like a good bunch of people...

We are going to High Point, a local favorite. Tonight they will have catfish, fried chicken and roast beef with assorted vegetables and banana pudding or cobbler.

Hurry up Ms Quinn, in another week they'll be closed for the winter!  Maybe you'll enjoy the folks at the donut shop too.  This morning I spent two hours there.

BTW, tonight was meat loaf, baked potato, gravy,  beets, homemade biscuits, lemon cake and/or blueberry cheesecake, and beverage.

Yep, they are a very nice group of people, from all stations in life.  Tonight there were nine of us.  I love talking and interacting with the people around here.  And as I've gotten older, I've also learned to listen once in awhile too.  

I just had a chicken burger on a seeded bun w/melted cheese, sauteed onions, mayo & pickles. 

Boy, was it good!

I'm having nothing at all that's good for me.....so there!

lol! Happy Friday, Jaylee - enjoy! '-)

Shrimp, cole slaw and hush puppies.

Baconator, fries and chocolate Frosty

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service