TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

$9.50 beer.

Going to try a new recipe tonight. Veggie and cheese stuffed meatloaf. (stuffed w/ red and green peppers, onions, provolone and feta cheese) I think I'll make some home made mac n cheese for a side. Tomorrow night will be the Brunswick stew that I have simmering right now. 

I made pizza tonight.

TeeBubbaDee after pizza and mac n chese-

That can't be me. I'm not that cute!

If you are that cute I might come dog nap you. DD that was beyond cute.

I'm really not that cute, but...

Lifesighs, this man TeebubbaDee is the genuine article. He carrys his love mojo everywhere he goes- no kidding. I trust him with everything that I have includeing my love. If yuo ever have the chance meet him.

It IS yuo! Ive felt those wiskers and held yuor paw at Chat A Wile Diner MyBubbaDee!

Do you remember me running out of the Chat A While when I saw you pull up out front? I couldn't wait for you to get inside. I ran out and gave you a big ol' hug right on the side walk. Yes, we held hands most of that meeting, and I did get a SMOOCH!!

You truly hold a very special place in my heart. 

YES!!! It is a ment to be love MyBubbaDee there was no hesitatoin or nervousnes on meeting in person. However it came to be that we wer seperated as children yuo ARE my brother. I wil lounge half in yuor chiar smooching yuo and holding hands agian...scratchie wiskers tenderness luaghing until uor sides split.

That is a treasured memory!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service