TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

I found this Yuppie cardboard pizza at the store today....can you believe it.....it has spinach for a topping!  I think I'm gonna try that tonight.

No, don't worry, I haven't sold out to "them".....there's no government conspiracy going on here, or cover-up.  I just thought I might try something a little different!

hummmm...you wouldn't be lying to us now, would you?

First Yuppie bread, now Yuppie pizza...

Oh, wait Q.....you don't suppose "they" are slowly getting to my mind, do ya?

UPDATE:  well, the Yuppie pizza was tasty enough, but it was quite small, and very thin as well.  A few Chili Cheese Fritos filled out the meal, but I'm not sure this is gonna last me 'til morning.

I think we're doin' soup in a sack tonight.

Probably looking at a Subway Sandwich tonight after Caleb gets off work.

Bob? Care to explain?

I've never heard of THAT being described quite THAT way.

Well......the Yankee Girl said there is some soup in a sack....in the freezer, which means it's a rock'o soup.....that I think goes in boiling or very hot water and becomes 'soup' soup.....that is if I could find it.

I feel there will be a follow up on this at some point.

Yes, there is a follow up.......Jaylee lost track of what's in the freezer, so we won't be doin' soup in the sack tonight. *does sound kinda kinky, doesn't it?*

Plan B is in effect.....Lean Cusine.......

Geeze, Going from soup in the sack to lean cusine is kinda a let down. 

I have a headache anyway.....:-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service