TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

Don't beat yourself up over it, Bob.  ;-]

Already did......

Tonight will be something revolving around tilapia.

More to report later.

Well, all it ended up to be was pan fried tilapia, warmed up leftover yellow rice, and a glass of red wine.  All in all, pretty darn tasty, but I'm not sure its enough to last 'til morning.

Salmon, mac & cheese & spinach salad. mmm...

...but, I'm really, really tired, haven't put it together yet, and have a 7pm class to get to.

**whine**

Mac & cheese, ya say?  Y-e-e-e-e-e,,,,,,,Um!

It was yee-um, Stir! '-)

...& I even made my class.

Dee's working tonight, so guess what?  I ate left overs.

Steak and french fries

Morningstar Grillers Prime with a slice of fake cheeze(Soy) and a packaged Salad with classic Catalina.

then some roasted, unsalted  pistachios and drinking an "Oil Can" of Fosters Bitters. Although now they label it "Premium Ale". It's in the big green can as opposed to the big Blue can.

I am shortly off to watch the movie "Dogma". I love it. I was looking for a copy so Pru bought it for me for my Birthday.

We went to Cracker Barrel. I ate soup and salad and Caleb had meatloaf with potatoes and apple sauce.

A couple of pan fried chicken thighs, the remainder of the spicy Indian potatoes and cauliflower purchased from the local convenience store run by the folks from India,  and heated up mixed vegetables taken from a bag in the freezer compartment of my 'fridge!  Oh, and a glass of water.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service