TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

Something involving pork chops.....not sure what yet....need input from the Yankee Girl.
I'm cooking spaghetti sauce, but got a late start so it won't be ready for a a couple hours.

I got some meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans from Wegmans.

Quite tasty.

Will be having a slice of apple pie and a cup of tea in a few minutes.

Well, I WAS gonna have a healthy dinner of fish and salad, but my mother called me up and invited me over for pass-tees.  as always they were excellent, and she sent me home with two, for another meal.

BTW, my mother scolded me at the dinner table for talking with my hands!  HaHaHaHa!

I hope you didn't have your elbows on the table. That was a biggie when I was a kid.
Nope, Tee....no elbows on the table.  That was drummed into us when we were kids.  I remember one we had trouble with,  in childhood...."Cakes are done, people are finished!"
I think I want your mom to adopt me.....:-)
I think you better get rid of the spider first.

:-D

I don't have my elbows on the table.....:->

chili and rice

LOVE chili and rice...regardless of what the "purists" say!!

Now at a little before 5 AM, my breakfast in short order is to be a steaming bowel of chicken veggie noodle soup...last yesterday afternoon, as I am moving (again), I threw on a carcass of roasted chicken and a couple extra thighs, made some terrific stock and deboned the chicken...threw in a slew of fresh veggies including green beans, white corn with all the sugars, a touch of rosemary and sage and tyme all fresh ground in the mortar and pestle, and kicked back by moving a whole bunch more stuff while it all came together.

Wasn't bad last night.  Amazingly better this morning!  Gonna be a good, productive day!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service