TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

:-)

*I'll let Cowboy tell you....*

Picked up a chicken sandwich from the grocery store this evening, and a bag of the off brand cheese puffs....I didn't feel like doing any food preparation.

I wrote a haiku about our dinner tonight. '-)

We had Italian sausages w/sauteed onions on the side & spaghetti tossed w/olive oil & toasted garlic, fresh veggies, Campari tomatoes, and fresh herbs from my little balcony herb garden- rosemary, basil & cilantro. It hit the spot.

As did the Pineapple Sherbet Ducatiman served up for dessert. 

I ate on the run tonight...salami on white bread.
Came home, hungry, ate some crackers.
Still hungry. Think chocolate milk will help?

Chocolate milk MAY help. But...

I have a my left over piece of stuffed chicken that would probably work. I pounded boneless chicken as thin as I could, sprinkle a little feta cheese (I've become addicted to fetA) then I layered some deli ham, and swiss cheese. Rolled rm up and secured with tooth picks. Seared them hard and fast with a little olive oil in a cast iron skillet, reduced the heat, and added a can of cream of broccoli and a 1/2 cup of milk. Simmered for about 10 to 12 minutes depending on the size of the breasts, and add just a little sour cream after it it is off the stove. 

Now, Teebs, why are you being so cruel, taunting Quinn like that?
You are 1066 miles away from me. How did you think this would help me? This does not help me. Actually? All this does is make me hate you...

As usual, Quinn, we're thinking just alike. I feel your pain.

Teebs, you have really blown it this time.

I was also hungry so from the (vast?) supply of food we have I chose to eat leftover potato salad. It wasn't bad while I was eating it but now I am not so sure I made a good choice.

ruh-roh

well, at least you're in better shape than P.A.!
You are 1066 miles away from me. How did you think this would help me? This does not help me. Actually? All this does is make me hate you...
I.m not trying to be cruel, just trying to get you to Fl. in Feb.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service