TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

My lettuce is borderline, so am having my daughter pick up a head when she comes over.
My lettuce was fine, but I was out of Peppercorn Ranch, so I had to use Italian Lite dressing.
I'll take any leftovers :)
I like pie!
Yee-UM!!
LOOKING GOOD!!
Wow - that is gorgeous!
Very fresh potatoes cooked to perfection and tossed into a potato salad. I'm stuffed. Maybe hot chocolate later to satisfy my craving for something sweet.
Beef ribeye steak.
One of your ladies?
Leftover roast chicken, green beans and rolls.

ok. Don't tell anyone, but I ate dinner twice. I had Chili over rice for dinner at work, but didn't get a chance to take any other breaks, so I didn't get any snacks & was really hungry by the time I got home from work (at after 10pm). And the Ducatiman had just gotten home from a class & he hadn't had dinner & was starving. So I whipped up Cheese Enchiladas, black beans & rice & corn. It was good. Even tho it was 10:30pm, and I'd already had dinner. :-)

btw, I pulled it together in less than 10 minutes. Amy's enchiladas, leftover black beans & rice, & corn from the freezer.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service