TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

Had a big lunch today so I just had a cup of soup.
Caleb worked tonight so we ate later. We went to Tony B's Fresh Burgers and Fries. I had a small hamburger and a bowl of chili. An excellent meal. Caleb ate a grilled cheese and fries.
I made two hamburgers. I ate one and Monty ate the other one.
I usually just make something easy when Dee's working, but tonight I wanted burritos. A little more time and effort, but well worth it. (and I got left overs for tomorrow)

Teebs, you are quite the accomplished cook, my friend.

I had comfort food tonight- smoked sausage & mac & cheese w/lots of crumbled sundried tomato feta melted on top.

Sounds good to me.

corndogs and egg rolls

Roast chicken and succotash
Wheat thin crackers and medium hot salsa.
Tonight I'm making stuffed mushrooms. I got some extra large shrooms at Sam's club a couple days ago, Remove stems by twisting them so they leave a small pocket, then sauteed in butter until just slightly soft. Cornbread stuffing (out of a box) but doctored with sausage, sauteed sweet onion, chicken stock, and roaster red peppers. Place the shrooms on a baking sheet, add a bit of feta cheese, mound high with the cornbread mixture, and place under the broiler until cornbread is lightly toasted. Top with extra sharp cheddar, (I use Cabot's Extra Sharp White) and put back under the broiler just long enough to melt the cheese. I normally use this an appetizer, but tonight, it's the main dish.

Caleb and I dined at the Waffle House and only spent $8.00. That is a good thing because last night we went to Lugo's which is a very good but very expensive restaurant. Last night's bill was considerably higher than tonight's.

A few days of Waffle House will make up for that.

George and I had roast beef with carrots, potatoes, onions, gravy and rolls for Sunday supper.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service