TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11845

Replies to This Discussion

Roasted Salmon with Roasted Cherry Tomotes topped with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
A large barbecue sandwich with chips. Caleb ate a grilled cheese and chips.
A pseudo "LC".  My own freezer version of Chix Divan.   Wasn't awful.
Cheese nachos with hot salsa spread all over 'em....

Breakfast: Chicken fried steak, 2 eggs over easy, grits with a fork, hash browns and coffee.

skipped lunch

Supper: 2 dollar fish with $1.99 sweet tators and water.

Left overs from lunch. Went to the beach for lunch, but couldn't finish thr grouper nuggets (chunks of grouper battered and fried in buffalo sauce) with blue cheese dipping sauce, and fries. Quite tasty both times!

Yes, I got 2 meals, but since we ate outside "on the water" it cost us a little more than Sir Stir's fish and sweet tater,

OK, A lot more. Lunch for 2 with the tip was $30 bucks. Don't do this often, but the stress from the move had us both kinda jacked up, and I decided we both needed to take a break.

Both kids will be here for supper but not Ms. funes, so pizzaburgers.

Grilled Chicken

Garden Salad

Klondike Bar

BLT w/ real bacon.

Q, how many more bars to go?   Come on..fess up....they come 6 to a package!

(they were buy one, get one free @ Publix a few weeks ago, so I stocked up for Ducatiman)
I'm still eating the four bean baked dish (froze it earlier in meal sized portions)....that stuff is g-r-r-r-r-eat!  Tonight I put it over the top of some nacho chips.

Okay, I've obviously been sort of stress-&/or-convenience-eating the last couple of nights.

I had chips & dip, a Diet Mountain Dew & a little piece (a REALLY little piece) of leftover steak.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service