TBD on Ning

Whether you support this guy:

Or this one:

Can we keep it fun?

Tags: Politics, humor, play_nice

Views: 10495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, because some entrepeneurs couldn't make their out-of-date and falling-apart business gamble meet fair and legal safety requirements, a risk they clearly state that they knew was a part of the deal from the get-go -

That's "liberals" fault. In the same way that it's "liberals" and black people's fault that senile, blind octogenarians are no longer allowed to drive a semi loaded with explosives, I bet.

Is that the business that gave free ice cream to you, when you were allowed to go on field trips, away from the home for the criminally mentally incompetent where you live ? Is that why you hate decent and smart people so much ? Aww. You poor widdle vicious crybaby reject from the gene pool. So sad.

I don't know much about the first guy, but his father has a nice library at Texas A&M University, the second guy is an Aggie I had lunch with last year and sat on same row but 21 seats to the left side of at Aggie vs LSU football on Thanksgiving night in 2014. His state while he was governor created more jobs than all the other states combined. The third guy I don't know well, I try not to say bad things about guys in wheel chairs.

Can you spot the liberal?

Soooooooooo......You think that opportunistic little thieves who take advantage of the kindness of others, are THE true and noble Americans. That sneaky fucking pickpockets are your personal heroes.

Is that what you're saying, darroll ?

You just can't help yourself, can you ? Fuck, you're stupid. Every time you post something, darroll, I become just a little more convinced that you're actually mentally handicapped, a belligerent and violent little defective who was locked up years ago, and that you hate "liberals" and caregivers and decent people because they're the ones that prevent you from beating up the smaller and weaker patients at the sanitarium where you live.

What about the proof that the liberals closed our ice cream factory.

The liberal city fathers ordered them to expand.

They had no room, the libs forced them to leave.

Nice folks.

Sooooo, It's the liberal city fathers fault that Fosters invested in a dilapidated, 100 year old plant in downtown Salem, where any idiot would know that there was no room for expansion. Yep. must be their fault for sure.

The well to do probably caused the depression. Margin buying was legal though. Margin buying is now legal again.

Maybe that is what Trump is talking about? The bubble is about to pop again.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service