Can we keep it fun?

Tags: Politics, humor, play_nice

Views: 10497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Smart investing.

Now you should buy ISIS stock.

"Smart Investing" -

In the same sense that my exploiting a genuine tragedy by falsely accusing you, darroll, of raping and killing a child - Just so that I can get rich by selling the cops the weapons they need to murder you in the street, without a trial, while the actual guilty scum walk away scot-free, is "smart detective work".

darroll, get this through your drunken, pea-brained fucking skull - YOU, and other shit-talking rednecks like you, are the reason that other countries and religions hate America now. YOUR ignorance, laziness and bigotry are what has flushed our reputation down the goddamn toilet. If you were a tenth the brave, noble red-blooded American you pretend to be, instead of a stupid, loud-mouthed, pig-fucking wino, you would fucking kill yourself, out of shame for how you've betrayed this great country and it's citizens, whom you hold in such contempt.

You're a goddamn coward and a fool, too fucking pussy to even admit what a failure you are, as an American and as a human being. The ugliest truth about you is that if ISIS invaded your town, you'd show them where your family was hiding, convert to islam AND suck their dicks in less time than it took me to type this, just to save your worthless, treacherous, pathetic ass - And then you'd BRAG about how "smart" you were to join "the winning team when you saw an opportunity".

When Cheney got elected to VP, his stock holdings got frozen.

How did he know the company (Halliburton) that he invested in would be so popular?

They were the best rent a cop around.

In a war zone you yell put your hands up if you want or shoot then tell them nicely to put their hands up. Your choice.

ISIS? The liberals love them here so they are protected.

You're a lying son of a fucking bitch, darroll. Cheney didn't divest his stocks in Halliburton or it's subsidiaries - He just "removed" himself from the day-to-day boardroom stuff just enough to satisfy the notoriously leaky anti-conflict of interest statutes. Then, he started a war, on false pretenses, knowingly and deliberately framing a perfect patsy and son-of-a-bitch - Saddam Hussein, to divert attention from his business partners in the Royal House of Saud - and heartlessly contributed to the deaths and life-long crippling  of thousands of American troops; The same troops you claim to love and respect - destabilized the entire region for decades to come - AND had a HUGE fucking "investment" (as your chickenshit lying ass) calls it) waiting for him once he was out of the White House and once again a "regular citizen".

And the most sickening thing about you, darroll, is that you actually believe that you're a great American for thinking that what Cheney did was a "smart move"' You think that's a moral and ethical way to "do business" - Nobody YOU know got hurt or killed in Iraq (Or at least nobody you give a shit about), so No Harm Done, right ? YOUR stock dividends went up, so what's the problem, eh ?

By your standards, darroll : If I was a contract killer, hired to blow your ignorant head off and then smear your worthless ass all over the walls of your mother's house - As long as I got paid a pretty penny to do it, and paid the cops off so I never saw the inside of a prison cell, I'd be just another businessman making the "smart move". In your world, there doesn't appear to be any ethics or morals - Just hate for people who aren't white christians, staying smashed on cheap beer 24 hours a day and getting as much money with the least amount of effort as possible.

Nobody would care if you were murdered, darroll - I'd bet real money that the few people you think of as "friends" would probably be fucking your wife (assuming they're not already, and you're just too stupid to realize it), and kill your dog no more than a few hours after you were dead. And I'd also bet that they, too, consider themselves to be "great Americans", just like you do.

"Liberals" and "blacks" didn't destroy America, darroll - Chickenshit greedy assholes like you did. And the part you love best about being a chickenshit greedy asshole - ? You never have to feel an ounce of shame about it.

You sure need to calm down, you get too excited.

We were attacked and like Bush said at the twin towers Whoever did this will hear from us.

Saddam welcomed American killers in his country and treated them like royalty.

Some he gave a million dollar reward, fine folks.

Fuck you, you punk bitch.

I'm a long fucking way from being upset. You're not even that important, you vain little fucktard. You don't mean enough to me to make me "upset" - I'm just disgusted by what a worthless piece of shit you are, pig boy, and I'm disgusted by what you and your asshole buddies have done to what was and still is the greatest country on earth.

If this country makes any mistakes, it's that it lets scum like you swagger around and endlessly flap your fat mouths, proving to everybody what shitheels you truly are. You don't deserve the rights and freedoms you so take for granted.

I never said that Hussein was innocent, you strawmanning little cunt, so stop trying to put words in my mouth - Hussein was an even bigger asshole than you, although not by much. All you're trying to do here is shift blame to Hussein, so that you can pretend that there's nothing sickening about you beating off to pictures of Dick Cheney every night.

Christ on a fucking crutch, darroll - You're even too much of a cowardly liar to admit to yourself what a lying coward you are.

Little children can be terrorists too.

How do we know the good from the bad.

Maybe France is finding out.

That's exactly what a frightened old coward would say.

Face it, darroll - 9/11 worked out exactly the way Al Queda wanted it to : It scared the fuck outta the tough-talking pussies like you, and you've never recovered from it.

So here we are, 14 years later, and you're still hiding behind the curtains, shitting your pants in fear every time some asshole with a funny accent - or a republican candidate waving a flag - says "Boo". And you expect the rest of us to just give up and hide there with you, in your stinking shithole of fear, for the rest of our lives.

Fuck you, you worthless fucking coward. You're beneath contempt. You should be stuffed into a  garbage can and set on fire.

Seriously, darroll - Why exactly don't you just fucking kill yourself ? What fucking good are you, anyway ? You serve no purpose. You're a miserable, gutless piece of shit. You just fucking suck. You're not even pathetic - You're too much of a flat-out asshole to deserve an ounce of pity or compassion.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service