Whether you support this guy:

Or this one:

Can we keep it fun?

Tags: Politics, humor, play_nice

Views: 10502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://youtu.be/lebczVnFLTU

I imagine that we won't be seeing darroll around very much for the next week - He's going to be jerking off to this video, 24 hours a day.

And this isn't the first incident for this a hole. I mean the cop, not darrol.

The Queen and Donald Trump

A private jet arrives at Heathrow international Airport and Donald Trump deplanes and strides to a waiting limousine that drives him to a warm and dignified reception with the Queen.

From there, they are driven in a 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage hitched to six white horses.

They continue on towards Buckingham Palace waving to the thousands of cheering Britons; all is going well.

Suddenly, the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous earth-shattering fart ever heard in the British Empire. The fart shakes the coach. The smell is atrocious! Both passengers in the carriage must use perfume-dipped handkerchiefs over their nose, but the two do their best to ignore the incident.

The Queen turns to Trump saying, "Mr. Trump, please accept my regrets. I am sure you understand there are some things that even a Queen cannot control."

Trump, with his usual diplomatic aplomb, replied,
"Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought. Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses".

And get rid of that nasty pipe-line as it might give someone a job..

Just get out of the drunk tank, darroll ? Been beating your puny meat to that video of a grown cop slamming a 15-year-old girl in a school desk to the ground ?

Fuck off, you lying, stupid, redneck asshole. Things were actually nice until your dumb ass showed back up.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service