TBD on Ning

Whether you support this guy:

Or this one:

Can we keep it fun?

Tags: Politics, humor, play_nice

Views: 10501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, in other words....None of these companies would pay their employees a fair wage, they had to pay fines after they kept fucking up, or they they don't care if they poison the local residents, as long as they make money.

But you blame democrats for this.

Tell me, something, darroll: When you get caught fucking your neighbor's mule, do you blame democrats for that, too ? "Everything was going FINE, until that dirty goddam liberal sheriff's deputy came along !" - Am I right ?

Where exactly do you live, anyway ? I'm curious, because I suspect that you have much less of a democrat problem than you have a greedy, incompetent local redneck population problem.

"Democracy is buying a big house you can't afford with money you don't have to impress people you wish were dead. And, unlike communism, democracy does not mean having just one ineffective political party; it means having two ineffective political parties. ...Democracy is welcoming people from other lands, and giving them something to hold onto -- usually a mop or a leaf blower. It means that with proper timing and scrupulous bookkeeping, anyone can die owing the government a huge amount of money. ... Democracy means free television, not good television, but free. ... And finally, democracy is the eagle on the back of a dollar bill, with 13 arrows in one claw, 13 leaves on a branch, 13 tail feathers, and 13 stars over its head -- this signifies that when the white man came to this country, it was bad luck for the Indians, bad luck for the trees, bad luck for the wildlife, and lights out for the American eagle." - Johnny Carson

So, that was 20 years ago, and the only people who got hurt by it were the Clinton's marriage.

Meanwhile, the entire country is still struggling to get past the damage Dubya and his gang of assholes did to us less than 10 years ago - But republicans whine "That's in the past - STOP TALKING ABOUT IT !"

And those same republicans are absolutely baffled as to why everybody else thinks they're fucking hypocrites - ...

White House staffers?

What is secret about that?

It's an even more offensive crime than what you fuckers are accusing Clinton of, that's what - You stupid prick.

The e-mails that Bush sent on those private, non-government accounts were illegally kept secret from Congress and all oversight agencies - And now we'll never know what was on them, because once Congress got wind of them, Bush's goons deleted them - All 22 MILLION of them.

Remember what Cheney always said ? "If you've got nothing to hide, then you've got nothing to be afraid of" - ?

As usual, the GOP is the pot calling the kettle black. More like 22 million pots calling 2,000 pots black. Your party of chickenshit liars actually did what they're accusing of Clinton of, on a far vaster scale - And now they try to smear her with their own shit.

It's like when Newt Gingrich and other GOP perverts were trying Bill for getting a blow job, while Gingrich and half of that committee were all cheating on THEIR wives. Can you grasp the hypocrisy of that, darroll ? Oh do you just refuse to ?

But you're okay with that, because you're a dumb fucking moron. As long as you get to sit on your fat, happy ass and pretend that you're the good guys in all of this, who is anybody to point out what lying fucking bastards you all actually are, eh ? Yeah, that's the standard of the "Party of Morality".

Were Bushes servers in the bathroom?

I wonder if we have any secrets left.

I thought we were discussing Ms Clinton.

No, you were spreading bullshit about Ms, Clinton.

That's how it always is with you, darroll - You're stupid enough to think that you're "discussing" stuff, while all you're really doing is puking back up whatever lie FOX News shoved into your empty little head. And then admiring yourself for your "patriotism" and your "understanding of complicated issues".

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service