TBD on Ning

Whether you support this guy:

Or this one:

Can we keep it fun?

Tags: Politics, humor, play_nice

Views: 10543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage, and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back letting go of the girl; and, the biker brings her to her terrified parents who thank him endlessly. A reporter had watched the entire event.

The reporter said to the Harley rider, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow'spaper will have this story on the front page. So, tell me, what do you do for a living and what political affiliations do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a American Soldier and a Conservative.'

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper out of curiosity to see if it contains news of his actions, and on the front page he reads:
“AMERICAN SOLDIER ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH!”

………….. and that pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.

I'm not rich.

I'm not a racist as I only know one black.

I'm not scared of anything.

I do believe that you no work you no eat. (unless you REALLY caint)

I once met a tin foil hat wearing Libertarian TBDer.

This lady got Dr. Ben Carson to sign two books for her today.

Women, not the women.

How can I ruin a poor guys life?

To keep them quiet, you feed them dope.

I admire Bill Gates.

I worked with him and he never took a break from writing code.

Never went for a coffee break or a lunch break. I never saw him using the John.

He was so scroungy (long hair) the company made him use the janitor entrance as this was a suit and tie area. He sure ripped off allot of poor people? as the liberals think.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service