4:05 pm Arizona Cardinals (6/3) St. Louis Rams (1/8) FOX
4:15 pm San Diego Chargers 6/3) Denver Broncos (6/3) CBS
4:15 pm New York Jets (4/5) New England Patriots (6/3) CBS
4:15 pm Cincinnati Bengals (7/2) Oakland Raiders (2/7) CBS
8:20 pm Philadelphia Eagles (5/4) Chicago Bears (4/5) NBC
Monday November 23
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV Tickets
8:30 pm Tennessee Titans (3/6) Houston Texans (5/4) ESPN

I gotta ask a question---How did the supposedly college educated people who runs the NFL figger that Thursday-s is the beginning of the week??? Ahh well---let's get on with the best games of interest for this week:

The game with the most "A game that actually mean something" influences this week belongs to the 6/3 each Broncos/Chargers game. That 6/3 record ties them for first place--and this game shall untie that 1st place tie--provided of course this game does not end up in a tie game, (Which by the way folks--we STILL have not have a tied ending game!! How long can that record go on??) Now remember--Broncos won their 1st 6 games. They will be aching to get back into the groove--I am sure!

Tonights gamebeteen The Panthers and The Dolphins , both 4/5, should be considered as the game with the most 'make or break' game influences. 1 of these team will still manage to keep an amplicable .500 average--and not be totally cut off from the rest of the league. (ATTENTION READERS-If u have NFL Network--and you planning to watch this game--can you please contact me?) thank u!)

The game with the most Either "change u can count on" or "People don't like changes" game--whichever way it ends up--belongs to the Bills/Jaguars. To those who don't know--the Bills fired their head coach this week and replace him with their defensive cooridnator. Yeah---in the middle of the season---We will see how that works out for the Bills.

The game with the most--'U gotta be kidding me' influence belongs to The NO Saints and the TB Buccaneers. I mean come on? Last week The Rams--and this week the Buccs??? Did someone at NFL get a Bribe or something from The Saints organization--to make sure that The Saints gets an easy season??? Makes you hope The Bucs win--doesn't it.

And last and certainly the most least is the game with the 'Let's see which one of us has the best way to lose method' game between The (1/8) Cleavland Browns, and The Detroit Lions. Yeah. I know. Enough said about that one!

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh dear gosh!! I mention Oakland possibly winning--and they just scored a touchdown with 33 seconds left--to tie their game up!!! Ok---folks--U need to look right outside of your windows right now and tell me--do u see a full moon in your area tonight????
It is Oaklands ball in Cincinatti's territory---with 23 seconds to go in the 4th quarter after Bengals fumble on a kickoff return!!!
OOOHHH MMMYYY FFRREEAAAKKIIINNNGGG GOOOSSSHHH!!!!!!! OAKLAND JUST KICKED A 3 POINTS FIELD GOAL WITH JUST 16 SECONDS LEFT IN THE GAME!!!!! OAKLAND IS BEATING CINCINATTI!!!!

I bet u don't feel so bad now--do u Larry????
Oakland wins!
NOOOOOOOO!!! Too funny. It's an underdog festivus.
Does anybody know what hospital Larry is in right now? I think this news will speed up his recovery.
San Diego is still clobbering Denver!! Denver must not know how to react if they are backed into a corner!! Oakland has a chance to at least tie it up with Cincinati!! Is this Dejavu??
Looks like the Jets should have stay home 2day!!

Anybody going to be watching the Eagles/Cowboys game 2nite?
So if the Giants and the Jets were stinky, would you then be a Bills fan?

I'll be heading out pretty soon but will be checking the score via nfl.com.

Uh, you mean Eagles/Bears. :-)
Whoops--Yeah--I meant Da Bears---my mind is all scramble from all of these upsets today!
Wow--I would have lost a lot of money today if I was a betting man!! I only got 8 right thus far!

Here are the 4 pm games results--

4:05 pm Arizona Cardinals (21) St. Louis Rams (13) FOX
4:15 pm San Diego Chargers (31) Denver Broncos (3) CBS(Yep!! San Diego won!)
4:15 pm New York Jets (14) New England Patriots (31) CBS
4:15 pm Cincinnati Bengals (17) Oakland Raiders (20) CBS

Oh by the way--Did u know that 6 of these teams will be playing again on Thursday?? Yep!! Green Bay vs Detroit. Oakland vs Dallas and New York Giants vs Denver!

Ok--now we got about an hour to resupply our snakc areas--Ready??--Go!!
Gee, I'm wondering if the Raiders can beat the Cowboys and I'll be pulling for the Giants vs. the Broncos.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service