TBD

TBD on Ning

What are some things MOST people like that you do NOT like?

I do NOT like/hate....raw tomatoes, coffee, dark chocolate, anything CARBONATED (except for SOME foreign beers...LOL),  and the "feel" of silk or satin.

Views: 252

Replies to This Discussion

i think you're gunna be hearing from you know who,very soon.

I do not like sports. I know how it is played, just don't know why. If you are watching golf on television, you got problems baby! ;-) Raw fish I do not like and I do not care what yuppified name people call it by. Those super loud car stereo Woopers that violate other's life space (although maybe no one likes those except the people that sell them).  My list is long and my time is short -  The motto of one who has an opinion on all things.

I don't like soft sheets!

The last I bought that were crispy, I got from Bed Bath and Beyond. I'll see if I can remember the brand and let you know.

I don't like sheets that show skid marks .... No oysters for me unless fried and covered in ketchup ... I don't like loud music anymore ....Only like Sharp Cheddar cheese ...I don't watch as much TV either ....

I never knew they made Crispy sheets either ...

I don't like licorice black or red, could never stand Good and Plenty candy and don't like twizzlers.  Summer is my least favorite season.  I hate cheap sheets, 100% cotton and the higher the thread count the better for me.  Although I will admit I love the old sheets, they were heavy and stiff until they were worn in and got softer over time.  I don't like flannel sheets either.  

gawd, i feel like the weirdo now... i like things most of you don't and vice versa... i don't like movies-don't have the attention span for them, i like sports--most just to watch, altho i do play golf... i love twizzlers, it's our family favorite food on road trips! love flannel sheets but only in the winter and with satin pajamas, but i do agree with 100% high count cotton... i like my coffee every morning, i like a nice cold beer on a hot day, wine with dinner.... i love to walk and walk, plus i gotta have cookies every day :)

cold beer? someone say cold beer?

Lucinda...we all have our own preferences which is good...I don't like CLONES!!  LOL!! HEy you like Twizzlers and Cookies so you cant be all that bad.....LOL!!! 

P.S...I have NO IDEA why this message is UNDERLINED....!!!

lol...

I don't know

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service