TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday and I'm all dressed up and have no one to play with.  Where is everyone?

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

Today I went to a book sale at the County Library, picked up a good supply of soda pop at a store, dined at the all you can eat Chinese Buffet, gassed up my car ($3.22/gal), and am experiencing more sunless bleak weather.

I tend to live ruckus free.  Cheers

My plan was to raise a little ruckus this evening....some of my teacher friends were coming over to celebrate Friday...a little wine, a little karoke, a little dancing...alas my body isn't cooperating with me...I have to stay away from people unless I'm wearing a mask...bleh...maybe next week...

I was busy looking for my picture of you on Santa's lap.

I finally found it in my underwear drawer.....kind of creepy.

Anyhow, I like to put the picture up for the holidays. 

Ho, ho, ho....

Hang in, Blithe. I think of you and what you are going through often.

And I'm a little pissant because my husband is not feeling well again, and I was ready to go out to dinner, etc.  We sure have our loads to carry in this life.

Double bleh!

good song for a friday nite ,, turn it up and ... PLAY IT ALL NITE LONG ...

I know this is  not a happy song, but it's my favorite of Zevon's. Can you tell I'm sinking into my winter depression?

Hmm, not a bad song Crest... I liked it, but true, kinda heavy.... Btw, have you tried extra vitamin D? I find the "sunshine" vitamin really does help in the winter.

gotta love the girls who get zevon .. most don't .. consider yourselves among the select few ..

gotta love the girls who get zevon .. most don't .. consider yourselves among the select few ..

I guess you feel strongly about that frenchy.................of course that's better then feeling nothing at all.

Never thought of that, Lucinda.  I may have to give it a try.  Truth be told, it's not just the weather.  I have lots going on. In the lighter seasons, I can handle it.  In the winter, it's a harder.

Cheers...Frenchy!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service