TBD

TBD on Ning

...is making my head hurt!

Can you post something, anything, positive that has happened to you  or that you read about in the past few days?  Help me out, here.  :(

Views: 453

Replies to This Discussion

That is all good news Lucinda!  Congrats on your new grandson.  

Lots of good news!  I'm glad I asked.

I can't think of much new here but it's all good at the moment our newest dog Wiggles is fitting right in and makes us laugh many times a day. The other dogs are doing well my husband is having mostly good days.  The flowers and fruit trees are loaded the best I have seen them since living here.

You all have brightened my day from all the comments you have made . That makes me smile and prowd to be here ...

I would paint my nails if i could reach them ...

Only good news here Wayne...come on you can do it too!

My little fresh veggie stand is back in business...yipee! I bought corn on the cob...asparagus...watermelon...beefsteak tomatoes...pole beans...and chinese cabbage...I went wild and less than $10.00.

That's one of the pleasures of summer that I love, too, Blithe--going to the little local stands, talking to the people who are so proud of their tomatoes and corn, lol.  Soon, soon, soon....

Love that poem. My problem, Callie,is that I never experienced this particular kind of loss with my friend's dying before. working on getting better and being happy again...baby steps... thanks for all the good news...and congrats on the new book.
Congrats, Callie! How amazing to have written a book!
My good news is I have just spent a very nice week with one of my best friends. My son and his wife are gone, so we have had the house to ourselves. We have had a lovely time. It ends today, and I have to straighten out the house before my kids return tomorrow night. Fun time is over. Strikes me that I've come full circle; it used to be the kids who were busy cleaning up before I got home. :-)

and this friend karin ?? male or female ?? 

Females canhave lots of fun together if they have mind to do so ...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service