TBD

TBD on Ning

Turning the clocks back has always sent me into the deepest pit of depression.  I could cry as I am typing here--feel it already.  Not looking forward to this weekend at all.

Does anyone else have a problem with the dark days that are descending upon us?

Views: 352

Replies to This Discussion

I actually eat these foods, Merry! Thanks!

I remember when I lived in colder climates I used to go stir crazy being cooped up in the house during the winter. You do have fewer hours of daylight from autumn to spring but I think it helps trying to go outside as much as you can. I have always hated all the clothes you have to wear when its cold. Guess thats why I live where I do.

Truth be told, druken sex with James Taylor playing to set the mood would also help chase the blues away, but circumstances kind of make that hard to come by.

You mean a drunk woman can have great sex ? Gosh darn , I've really missed a lot in life ...

Oh, sure! It's the drunken guys who make poor lovers. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is often weak! ;-)

i'm definitely much better when i'm sober.

and the phrase is "the spirit is willing,but the flesh is spongey...and bruised.(if done right)

I never have been a good lover . I never been a drunk lover either .

I like drunk sometimes.  Music, wine or tequila makes me forget I'm somebody's mother.

Wow ! I like that ....

Now, Blithe, that's how I'd be during the summer if I lived in Florida! When I visit my friend in Bradenton, we sit in her apartment for long hours.....which is ok, since I enjoy our conversations. If we do go out, it's into the car, into Wal-Mart, into the car, and home again. I don't even see the Gulf until I'm in the air on the way home! If I lived there, I'd have a summer version of cabin fever :-)
Sorry, Tim. I stand corrected. ;-). Back when I was very young, and newly-married, my husband came home from a boys' nite out a little tipsy....ok, a lot tipsy. He was in a "romantic mood", but he was starving, and wanted a steak dinner. So, while being chased around the kitchen, I broiled a steak and peeled potatoes. By the time it was ready....he was passed out in the recliner. No steak dinner....no hanky-pank. :-(

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service