TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

silly friends, you and Beth are changing this to WSGA !!

not enough rain is never a good thing in my opinion!  :)

TM2t that thrill you?

An elegant, inarguable solution to a vexing, knotty problem and hearing a talented but tentative band suddenly find their groove and go roaring off, chasing a song for all that it's worth.

TM2T you do to calm down.

Visualize being kelp in the ocean, hey that works for me!! And taking flax oil.

TM2T that make your life easier.

Linear time and asphalt.

TM2T you should not deep fry.

Table saw blades and watermelon.

TM2 movies you'd make if you had the resources.

Secretariat and Citizen Cane

tm2t that you did that was stupid ?

Trusted a stranger on the other end of a phone to tell me the truth, and tried to carry too much stuff upstairs in one trip while wobbling on a gimped-up leg.

TM2 new, original movies you''d make if you had the resources.

I married Satan and the sequel, I married Satan II. Old Joke , couldn't resist. ummm The bag lady's wedding apraisal annnnnnnnnnnnnd What it's like, the story of my life with Cher cast doing the heroine that the universe revolves around constantly honest everytime I turn around there I am......

TM2T that you might require of your devotees if you were the head of a cult.

Nightly viewing of this:

http://youtu.be/DSTLmhWIYTs

And calling up all the other cults and asking them if their refrigerators are running.

tm2t  that you like about cult and Goth?

What - The BAND, "The Cult" and/or goth culture? A little specificity would be in order here.

Personally, I think that The Cult are pretty much nothing more than a lame, heavy-metal version of the Doors, and most goth culture boils down to a bunch of melodramatic misfits demonstrating their independence and their contempt for conformity by all dressing and acting exactly alike.

TM2 reasons I'm wrong about that.

I like the Cult, i don't think they are anything like the Doors. Both singers are sexy men, but such different ranges to me. As for goth music, brings to mind bands like Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Mission UK, the Church, Siouxsie, even The Cure, but they mix a lot of pop in their music. I agree  about their melodramaticness, but i think their contempt comes from the conformity to the norm, which is why they wear all that black lipstick and makeup and clothing.  These are expressions of their gloom and and how they show their apathy towards phony emotions.  Just my opinion.

TM2T you like for dessert?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service