TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charlie's Angles, and the Playboy Club. (Damn, I wish you hadn't stopped me at 2)

TM2 TV shows that you faithfully watch.

"Mythbusters" and "The Colbert Report".

TM2 other TBDer's who oughta be in this discussion.

Chez Moi, has anyone heard from her? And Spuff.

TM2T you're hoping someone knows you want for Christmas.

An Aludium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator and for some record label to grow a pair and release an archive edition of Captain Beefheart's "Lick My Decals Off Baby".

TM2T I've ever said that make sense.

I have a Q36A model ( it has a demodulator option ) that you are welcome to borrow. Yesterday I stopped in to the only local CD/Record/Artwork store ( the only one left within 20 miles ) and was drawn to check out the Beefheart bin. There is usually only a used copy of Safe as Milk there ( I already have it ) but saw in its glistening glory a practically brand new 5 CD set of Grow Fins - 1965-1982 Rarities complete with a 110 page booklet on Revenant Records. 

You always make sense to me Snagg...but that might that might indicate a problem. :-)

TM2T you own that are essentially useless.

My cats, and my beer belly.

TM2T that you are trying to change.

my kitchen and my impatience

TM2T you would do with a wrench

Tighten the lag bolts holding my garage door track in place, and unscrew the bolts connecting Rick Perry's "head" to his body and check his wiring.

TM2T you feed yer dog when the wife isn't looking.

ummmm.... I never have a problem w/"the wife"... but Ducatiman doesn't like it when I mix bacon grease or table scraps in with their food. You'll appreciate that I'm refraining from telling you why he doesn't like it.

TM2T you like to eat that are guilty pleasures.

Lobster and Gelato

TM2 languages you'd like to be able to speak (besides English)

Spanish, and I know, really weird, Latin. When I was in 8th grade, I failed miserably in Latin !. My 9 th grade counselor told me to take Latin ! again. He said since you have been through this once, the second time will be a breeze. Latin I is the only course I ever failed, AND I failed it twice.

Fail and regret, or fail and stand tall? 

Depends on if there are any innocent bystanders in the deal. No collateral damage, stand tall and take what comes.

TM2 other threads that Bubba has confused this one with.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service