TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I refuse to oil the door to the front porch and now it has the lovliest longest screeching , creaking sound going on. I'll oil it tomorrow. There aren't that many trick or treaters any year at least there's more this year than last but I send out the flying monkeys...........................

TM2T you wouldn't do on a dare.

i wouldn't shovel the snow off the roof.

I wouldn't play chicken driving my car.

tm2t that want to eat today?

Mad , passionate need for gyros and onion rings.. haven't eaten all day.

Ready to break the leg off of a chair and knaw  on that for awhile.

tm2t that make you smile!

Teebs' sense of humor (USUALLY) & my guy's face when I see him look at me & melt.

TM1T Deez forgot.

And TM2T that make you blush.

Deez forgot to take the trash out last night?

The last time I blushed was when I was being told of my involuntary, but "inappropriate" vascular reaction to a cute female nurses' surgical preparations being performed on me. I was unconscious at the time, but another part wasn't. They told me that they deal with those moments by giving the offending member a solid flick of the finger. They all got a good laugh out of it (and one wanted me to ask her out afterwards), but I was married at the time.

TM2T you're going to do and regret later.

Have Thanksgiving dinner at my brother's girlfriend's house and send a sympathy card to someone that I should not be in touch with.

TM2T that fascinate you

sunsets and squirrels.

tm2t that makes you mad.

Freeloading scumbags and the people who make excuses for them.

TM2T better than the fat, juicy tacos I just fixed for dinner.

Probably the last 2 desserts you made.

TM2T that are your favorites to cook.

A green chili verde in the slow cooker, lotsa roast pork, onions, garlic, oregano & cumin and tomatillos. It takes a while, and the whole house smells great.

Buttermilk pancakes from scratch, with fresh blueberries, Irish butter and organic maple syrup from a connection I know in Vermont.

TM2T you can't stand, but cook for other people anyway.

Vegetarian lasagna and broccoli rabe.

TM2T you learned reading a Cap'n Crunch cereal box.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service