TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) I gave at the office.

and if that doesn't work, this one always does...

2) I'm Jewish.

TM2T you like about the Occupy Here, There and Everywhere movement.

They haven't given up when it would have been easier to do so (Demonstrating just how seriously they take this issue), and they've done a GREAT job of playing cool and letting the cops and bankers make even bigger assholes of themselves, live on camera from coast to coast.

TM2 songs I won't be playing on the Halloween show tomorrow night.

Frosty the snowman? If it snows where you are you might play that........UM any kind of Gregorian or Mongolian chants and Sempre Libra. Although you could completely goof on your listeners with a few CDs from my collection.

TM2T you would NOT do for a klondike bar.

2) I'm Jewish.

The whole reason I thought of that one to pose is b/c I use, "I'm Catholic" & they leave a trail of dust as they scurry away!

I wouldn't buy one, and I wouldn't buy one even with a coupon.

TM2T you only buy if you have a coupon.

Blue Diamond Almonds & Publix ready-cooked Pot Roast & Gravy.

TM2T you like to do that you find romantic.

Sorry, I'm not giving up my trade secrets. 

TM2T that turn you off.

That's EASY, Jerry Springer and Wheel of Fortune or just about any other cheesy TV program .My housemate is addicted to them.  =0(

TM2T that you would do to celebrate a snowy day when no one else is around.

Build a snow fort across the street from the police station and posts signs saying things like "Pigs Keep Out!" (I wouldn't be IN it, of course, when they open fire and then bulldoze it to the ground.)

When I was around eight, we had a BIG snowfall, and I shoveled our driveway & sidewalk and two other neighbor's driveways and sidewalks, too. They thought I was doing it to be nice, but what I was really doing was building a snowpile in a blind spot behind my parent's house that was big and deep enough for me to jump off the roof into it.

TM2T you've done to deliberately get yourself thrown out of a joint.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPass wind, Don't ask.

I think that's about it.

Oh and Snagg, I will send you some of that Chocolate from Lake Champlain Chocolates if you doubt just how GOOD it is.

TM2T you never told anyone else.

umm...if I told then they wouldn't be two things I've never  told anyone...

TM2 people you'd like to trade places with for a day.

The head of the the US Government's Financial Regulatory office, so I could see with my own eyes just how corrupt it all is, and the pope.

Not because I think I'll learn anything from the pope, but because it might do both of those two jerks some good to walk amongst the people in whose lives they so casually meddle and interfere, in the slim hope that they might be smart enough to learn some humility and get better, more realistic perspectives.

TM2T you do to scare off Trick-or-Treaters.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service