TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

To Deez,

Since I'm flying solo, I might not experience the same amount of fun in the great smokies.

BTW I've been to Cherokee. Did you take the train ride? Does it still exist? It was kind of fun, including the Indians attacking the train. Don't know, might not be PC enough these days.

Don't get me started on how much fun we've had on those last 2 vacations, Robbie. Definitely wouldn't get an R Rating. '-)

No, didn't see a train. But the museum was indeed interesting. 

Caleb and I have been to that museum several times and I never get tired of it.

Oh.... I came in here to post something else, but Robbie's comment got me so distracted I forgot to post it.

This is my Friday. Yay for me.

...seems anticlimactic after thinking about those GSM vacations.

Had a glass-0-wine in the backyard with the fireflys...loads of them this year.

It's magical watching them rise from  the shrubs and grass.

Jaylee, that firefly comment made me think. "I haven't seen any here in the Tennessee hills. I would have expected to see a lot of them.  I miss sitting on the porch at the farm watching them and the bats.

Somebody ask P.A. why there aren't any fireflys flying  around. 

Ask Google...he knows everything!  It's been an early season for them here.  Must be a mix of all the rain and plenty of places for babies.  Come to think of it, I haven't heard one cicada...hummmmm.
We had massive swarms of Cicadas this spring. The 13 year brood or brood XIX. I don't know if they had something to do with the lack of lightning bugs, that is what we call them, or not. We usually have massive amounts of them.
Yeh, In WV we also call them lightning bugs. There is a Thunderstorm approaching and I just took Happy out for his late night pee before it gets here. Guess what? I saw a couple of Lightning bugs. Guess maybe they just wern't registering before. 

See..wait long enough...lots of mysteries revealed!

Have a wonderful sleep all you " lovely buncha coconuts...."

You, too, Jaylee!

In Alabama we called them either lightning bugs OR fireflies. Those Alabamans really gotta command of the English language. ha! '-)

I've seen just a few at Ducatiman's house so far this year. I guess I'm never out after dark at my house b/c I go to bed so early. But not for long!!

...my status: I accepted a new job yesterday! I start in a month. No more rising at 5:30am every day -- YAY!!! 

...hello lots of evenings & weekends. oh, well.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service