TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

Are you going to the Jersey Shore? If so maybe you will see one of those Jersey Shore people. If you do post a picture for us.
The "Jersey Shore" show is taping in Italy right now, P.A.  Of some relevance is the news today that Snooki fell down and got an ouwie on her knee.
I need to keep up more I guess.

Send us some 'salt water taffy'.  I really don't care for it but it's a must have souvenir from the shore!

I hope you have a wonderful time....sand, sea, good company.  Post pics!!!

Thanks DD...really looking forward to it.
Enjoy Quinn. That's what life is all about.

Quinn,

Don't get sand in any unwelcome places.

You know, like your keyboard.

I have the next three days off. I've been here at Rainbows End for 3 1/2 months. That is the longest I've stayed in one place during the last 4 years. I've got itchy feet. I'm going to drive the RV down to the Woodlands tomorrow. Stay two nights at Rayford Crossing RV Resort. www.RayfordCrossing.com and come back up here Sat. to go to work Sun. I'll be seeing Pru while there. Really Looking forward to it. 
Status update....same as yesterday...only different.
I was impromptu interviewed ( I was at the mall looking for a bicycle bell ) by the local TV station today about my thoughts on Fathers Day. I hope they can edit it so I don't come across as a bitter Al Bundy type.
They''ll edit it according to the spin they want to eventually put on it.
It was a good day...no spins.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service