TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

It's raining....again.

I don't think I can take all this green!

It's bedtime. But first I have to take Happy out for his late night P.
Too frustrated w/ my life right now to mumble more than..F it.
I just read your puppy story caseyjo. Even though it put me in a piss poor frame of mind, it reminded me to get together some food and blankets to bring over to the SPCA tomorrow.

Cleaned mini blinds.

Trimmed front bush.

Washed dishes.

Cleaned tub/commode.

Installed AC and various window fans.

Showered.

Status update:  I'm pooped and sweaty again but I do feel rather accomplished.   :-D

*tea time*

Well, I elected to not attend the local Memorial Day service at the cemetary.  Instead, I puttered around the house, doing a few chores, and then took a bicycle ride out to the lighthouse, and back via a more circuitous route.  As near as I can tell, I went about six miles total, and that's the furthest I've made it so far this year.  The old legs are slowly getting back into shape, but its been hard to sustain any kind of walking or biking routine this spring because of inclimate weather.

A few more light duty tasks around here, and I'll start getting into the "back to work for a day" mode.  But first, the recliner calls.....

Good job on the bike ride, Stir!

I need to get back on & keep up the riding I started that culminated w/the Tour de Cure ride.

You're great inspiration for me!

Movers finally came late yesterday afternoon. Only damage so far is a big time scuff on the patio table. Still have a ton to unpack, but it seems the delicate items (150 year old paper mache nodder elephant, 90 year old paper mache pin cushion dolls, 100 year old pink pigs, etc, seem to have made the trip fine. I still have lots and lots of delicate pieces to unpack, and a ton of dishes, but I'm hopeful that there is no more damage.
I hope so, too, Teebs. Good luck w/the remainder of the unpacking.
With the exception of making the a.m. coffee, I cannot think of one other thing I need to do today....thank God.
I trimmed the shrubs in front of the house today. It was 94 degrees and my house faces south so I was in direct sun the whole time. I sweated like a pig, which is a really bad analogy because pigs don't sweat. Now I just feel drained but I won't have to do it again for about 6 weeks.
P.A., drink lots of water before you go to bed so you don't get dehydrated.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service