TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

All I can say Stir, is CRAP!!!!

Everybody should have a greay sppon for breafast, and a minium of a pizza/deli. I feel for ya dude, I just can't reach ya.

Time marches on Tee, maybe I'd better start on salads and protein drinks!
Nope, Just keep making those greasy breakfasts, and maybe 1/2 the town will congregate in your kitchen.
With my luck, Tee, it'll be that 1/2 of the town who don't tip!
I am sorry Stir. We still have two real greasy spoons here but there has been an influx of the type of places that you mention. A new place called Ace Diner should be taken to court and forced to remove the word diner from it name and replace with something more appropriate like uppity. I think if I saw a place called Ace Uppity Eating  I would know to stay away.

P.A.....stay away from a place with 'cafe' in the title, if it has an accent mark over the e.  I steer clear of 'bistros' too.  "Diner" is often misleading nowadays.  With the huge amount of pickup trucks being driven now, its hard to tell, by the amount of them in the parking lot, if a restaurant is catering to yuppies or carpenters.

I understand that the new joint here had opening day problems with the cash register....it seems that its tied into an inventory control system, and won't operate if it detects that they are out of an item.  Even though there was a container of the item sitting not more than five feet from the register, it couldn't be ordered from the menu.  Finally they closed early.  No one thought of the idea to get a freakin' cash box, forget about that fancy register, and lets keep putting out the food!

Sorry to hear that, Stir.  I hope you can find a new favorite place.
Stir's Kitchen is turning out some pretty good food!  And I don't have to tip there!
Thanks DD, I might have to take you up on that!

Good morning, gang. Well, afternoon. We've been awake since about 6am, but we're just really getting going w/our day.

'-)

Have a good one ya'll!!!
Still waiting for the movers.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service