TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

{{{(((hugs, TeeBub)))}}}

Are you hanging in & ready to head back to Florida tomorrow?

Safe journey. Let us know you got in okay.

(we've really become a family here at tbd '-)

Hi deez, They are almpst done loading the truck. All that is left is the 3 piece couch and an oriental rug. I hope they finish soon cause I need a beer and don't have any in the house.

I'm w/ya, TeeBub- I need a beer, too, and only have 1 in the house.

How are you feeling? Is it sad or are you okay? Or maybe sad, but it's okay?

(I'm a little worried about you)

Still single.

Still employed.

No rain or tornadoes.

I'm a fortunate woman.

I get the impression that you're well loved, too. That goes a lonnnnnnng way.
weather up-date...they are evacuating The Ball Park in Arlington Texas......golf ball size hail and torentual rains. Some folks taking cover in the player's dugouts.

Hope that stuff stays North of us. Who was ahead?

Guess I better go look at the weather channel.

Looks like it's staying North.

No hail here [thank goodness] although I could use a little repair on my roof. The storms are past and now we are in flood warning. 

Sorry about you weather troubles...Hugs to those in or near Joplin.

The sun came out yesterday afternoon for the first time in two weeks. Still out today, fingers crossed it stays that way for a bit...

Going to lunch at The Front Porch then out to do some things. Also have to pack for a two day trip to Memphis for Rachel's graduation. Packing dress clothes is so much more trouble than packing regular clothes.
whiner.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service