TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

Things are amazing. I love my job, I'm having fun playing with nice boys, and my daughter's school is awesome. I couldn't ask for more. Except maybe to see you.
I love that. I think I'm going to steal that expression. I hope you'll stay here for a bit when you head down this way. Miss you like crazy cakes.
Gettin' close to supper time.
We arrived safely in Williamsburg late this afternoon and will be here until Sunday. I will check in when I am not talking to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson or Patrick Henry.
Have fun, P.A., & send them my regards, would you?
Yes, and he might be talking to a live person too...
Will the live person talk back??
I hope she does, or it will be a long day.
...is she cute, w/really cool hair? '-)

She'll have plenty of words, and plenty of hugs. At least a day's worth.

ya'll remember to give each other hugs from me, would ya?

((((((kainsworth))))))((((((((((P.A.))))))))))

They would have a high old time if they hugged each other once for everyone on here.

*talk about polishing belt buckles*

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service