TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

Involved in an extremely boring tele-conference right now...Yawn

Awwwww...you still find time for us...how sweet.   :-)

Is it just me or do we have a "bell & whistle" at the top of the page of Q & A ?   Have we always been able to "share"?

I'm very concerned about IT gremlins...unless I get a 'memo'....I ain't playin'...just saying.  :-/

Heading to the Pharmacy. I forgot to take my antibiotics before I had my teeth cleaned on Monday and now my right knee is hurting so I have to take a sever day round of Keflex. Knee replacement have so many extra benefits.

I'm sorry, P.A. :-(

...one of my best friends just had her second knee replacement & she's doing GREAT w/it. I wish you'd had the same experience.

I'm just popping in for a sec. I'm in the middle of some major projects @ my house & am on my way out to HD.

Maybe I'll pop back in before bed.

I just got back from a walk....I elected to sit at the computer all afternoon, when it was nice and sunny and warm instead of taking the dumb walk.  It was a little brisk this evening, although not unbearable.  I guess we're gonna earn our spring this year.

Just ate supper....sitting here watching ya'll go by on the sidewalk out front. *thinking of a sun porch somewhere*

Most of you are playing nice....some not so nice, and those I won't wave at or ackowledge at all. My favorite guilty pleasure, "Wipeout" starts in about 10 minutes, I will have to go back in and leave the street in the competant care of you fine folks....

I am putting up a chicken wire fence along my wooden fence this afternoon so that my little pup can't escape.

Yes, please don't let him get in the street.

Horrors await those who have no defense in the street.

My thoughts exactly. The little dog brain doesn't comprehend that vehicles will not stop just to let her pass!

I put a tether in the yard that runs the length, but she doesn't like it so I think this will be the solution.

If she is anything like our Beau you might want to turn a little bit of wire onto the ground so that digging under the fence is not possible.

O, didn't think of that. She hasn't been a "digger" so far, but you never know.

I'm not doing the fence this afternoon anyway...it started raining.

This Cinderella did get her other chores done though since I had the afternoon off for the holiday.

I was just going to suggest the same thing, P.A.

Several inches onto the ground, actually.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service