TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

...Burning CD's for my 14 year old nephew, Danny. He has discovered that he "loves" the Beatles music.

I'm so happy :-)

Going to the Grocer before the monsoon arrives...
Monsoons were here yesterday. Batten down the hatches if it is anything like what we had.

Heavy rain right now and  the wind is starting to pick up. The worst is supposed to happen later today--"torrential downpour and 50-60 mile per hour winds."

I'm not complaining though...no tornados here. My heart goes out to the storm victims of yesterday...

Well, there was a huge Liberal Hour crowd at the donut shop today....I guess a rainy Saturday really brings 'em out.  I sat at the round table by the door to catch up on things with one of the ladies who stays elsewhere in the winter.  It was a nice crowd....a whole bunch of folks I like to see.  Oh, I had a mug of green tea, and no pastry.

Then, on to the the grocery store, where I ran into my mother.  She, of course, grilled me about the results of my recent  annual physical, but only had a mild lecture about proper diet.  Gotta love her!  I then followed her to her house, and had lunch with her and my brother.

Now, being home again, and not wanting to walk on this cold, windy, rainy day, I think a nap just might be in order.

You aren't watching the Red Wings? For shame...
Red Wings???        We have Red Tailed Hawks here.....sorta the same???
Naps trump Wings every time, Q, although that's kinda sad, I freely admit!

Dreary, rainy day...but the Robins and the finches are out and about.  I've got a dozen strawberry plants from the pitiful two that did diddly last year!!

I'm off to Costco to not buy the pots/pans I've been looking at for 6 weeks.

I sound like my Mother..checking in with you all since the bad weather is marching across the US.

The wind blew through here yesterday at 60 mph....keep safe everyone.

Me too....Hope all the "East Coasters"  are safe and sound. 

We are supposed to be getting 40+ wind gusts tonight w/waves on the big lake over 10ft.   AND....snow overnight!!!

Put the window down.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service