TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ha, no, I didn't do that, but it if I had seen that option, I would have. It was pretty amazing walking the paths where they lived. I have both English and Native American blood, so it was like connecting with parts of myself. Very cool.

did you not see this statue?
Ah, yes. I did. I waved at her and said hello. She was kind of quiet. I think she was trying to avoid drawing attention to herself. There were a lot of school kids around.
Very cool!

Housewife reality makes me want to slap somebody.  It was a brief guilty pleasure for a bit...tiresome and annoying now.  Not enough to sway me to 'Wipeout'...

Bethenny is funny...snappy comebacks w/o being mean.

Last week I wanted to go to breakfast at Denny's. I like the "Ultimate skillet" for breakfast about once a month.  When we got there and got the menu we found out that it was "Bacon Week". Those of you who remember Pru will know that she couldn't refuse the challenge.

Here she is with a Bacon Sundae

Yep, That's real bacon and ice cream. (:>)

You need some Fruit Loops for that to be part of a complete breakfast.
I gotta say.....that bacon sundae might have possibilities.  Did Ms Farquar finish that whole thing?

Maple glazed/bacon donut.....wonnerful.

Check out Mo's bacon bar....$$$ but worth it.

Oh, Yeah!!!

@ OH's: My last meal will have bacon in it.  Right before the firing squad takes aim, I'll be having a BLT and a cigarette, with a cupcake and wine on the side.

I'd have J&B instead of wine. And something other than a cupcake. And could I have cheese on my BLT, please? ...I guess I'd have a BLTw/C.

OH!

...I just like saying that. '-)

Words are powerful....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service